This is a rare opportunity for collectors, artists, and dabblers to learn about traditional beadworking and cornhusk weaving from the following Native American artists:
- Miles R. Miller, Yakama, Beadwork artist
- Elza Paula Pinkham, Yakama, Beadwork artist
- George & Doris Strong, Yakama, Beadwork artists
- Robert Taylor, Nez Perce, Beadwork artist
- Sky Louis Weaselhead, Yakama, Cornhusk weaving artist
The event is FREE and open to the public. 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the museum's Centennial Hall.